WHERE ARE WE:
“Il viaggio nelle Eolie con adatta imbarcazione propria è l’ideale; ma è facile del resto avere in tutte le isole barche a noleggio.” Guida d’Italia 1919.
It’s a long way to arrive to the Aeolians Islands but once you get there they intrigue enough that you’ll need to come back. There are many diferent shipping companies from the most important cities in the suoth of Italy from Napoli and Reggio Calabria are directly connected by hydrofoils, from Palermo and Catania there is a Taxi and shuttle bus linking the airport quickly to Milazzo harbor from which the most important shipping companies travel. Check out the links and find the best and easiest solution to reach us.
HOW TO GET HERE:
Passanger ship companies
- Siremar ships and hydrofoils
Call center 199 123 199 (mobile 081 3172999 and from abroad). Lipari 090 9811312 090 9812200
- N.G.I. Ships
Agencies: Vulcano 090 9852 401- Lipari 090 9811955 Milazzo 090 92834 15.
- USTICALines hydrofoil
Bookings 090 9249199
- SNAV hydrofoils from
Palermo and Naples (summer only) Agency of Naples: 0814285555 – fax: 0815800496 / Agency of Palermo: 091 6317900 – fax: 091 6315633
Service bus to and from airports
- Shuttle bus service
- Transfer from the airport of Catania to Milazzo and way back.The shuttle service was held throughout the year according to the timetables set out below.
- The cost for the summer from ‘ April 1 to September 30 is € 25,00 per person.
- The cost for the winter from ‘ October 1 to March 31 is € 33,00 per person.
- From Reggio Calabria a shuttle (free) links the port to coincide with each flight.
- Bus service Airport Reggio Calabria to Messina: bus KNIGHTS tel: 096581872
- Autolinee S.A.I.S.:
- CATANIA : Via D’Amico, 181 (P.zza Staz. FS) – Tel. 095 536168.
- MESSINA : P.zza Repubblica, 6 (P.zza Staz. FS) – Tel. 090 771914.